The ‘more-in-one’ Assistant for Medical Experts
Medical Experts who prioritize their patients’ health needs more than just a basic VA.Dive in with Oceans
They need world-class admins with brilliant operational skills.
An all-in-one right-hand who takes on the burden of time-consuming non-medical tasks, regardless of their complexity - that's why we’ve got EA+ for Medical Experts.
Focus on what truly matters: providing exceptional medical care to your patients.
What makes an EA+ special?
Initiative over delegation
Highest caliber offshore talent
Some of the tasks an Oceans EA+ can take on
Administration / Operations
Meet some of our EA+ team
MA, University College London
- 4+ years experience in Marketing and Operations
- Worked at The Asia Society and Leo Burnett
- Specializes in Project Management, PR, Research, Planning and Social Media Strategy
- 10+ years experience in handling Events, PR, Marketing, and Sales
- Worked at Publicis Groupe, Cantaloupe & Co and Co-founded a music production company
- Specializes in Event Organizing, Project Management, PR and Creative Strategy
- 7+ years of experience in PR, Publication and Research
- Previously worked at Ogilvy and Serious Business PR NYC
- Specializes in PR, Event Planning and Research
Get back to Care Brilliantly!
Happy clients speak volumes
“Not blowing smoke: they are putting on a masterclass in startup scrappiness. We’ve thrown new systems and processes at them as well as [said], “Just build!” and they have done phenomenally.”
“Everything is working well...I’m sure initiative is something she’s been coached to work on — but when she notices too many meetings, she’s there suggesting we move them. She’s won my trust.”
“It’s really high value for stretched thin and stressed founders. And it stretches your money as an investor, too. I recommend you guys 11, 12, 13, out of 10. Every startup needs this.”
“It’s been a really good experience overall: she’s plugged into our finance side, she’s helping with admin stuff, doing fundraising research, and helping two people on our team with non-EA type work.”